Karachi: Please find enclosed a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on September 29, 2011 (Thursday) at 10:30 AM at 17-Aziz Avenue, Canal Bank, Gulberg-v, Lahore, for circulation amongst your members.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Eighteenth Annual General meeting of shareholders of Kohinoor Energy Limited will be held on September 29, 2011 (Thursday) at 10:30 AM at Lahore Office of the Company situated at 17-Aziz Avenue, Canal bank, Gulberg V, Lahore to transact the following business:
1. To confirm minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on October 27, 2010.
2. To receive and adopt the Annual Accounts of the Company for the financial year ended June 30, 2011 alongwith Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
3. To appoint Auditors to hold office till the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and to fix their remuneration.
4. To approve final dividend @ 15% i.e. Rs. 1.50 per share as recommended by the Board of Directors in addition to the interim dividend already paid @ 10% i.e. Re. 1.00 per share making a total dividend @ 25% i.e. Rs. 2.50 per share for the financial year 2010-2011.
5. Any other business with the permission of the Chair of the Board of Directors.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from September 29, 2011 to October 05, 2011 (both days inclusive). Transfer received at our Share Registrar Office situated at CORPLINK (PVT) LIMITED Wings Arcade, 1-K, Commercial, Model Town, Lahore upto the close of business hours on September 28, 2011 will be treated in time for the purpose of entitlement of cash dividend to the transferees.
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint a proxy Proxies in order to be effective, must be received at Head Office/Shares Department of the Company situated near Tablighi Ijtima, Raiwind Bypass, Lahore, not less than forty-eight hours before the time of the meeting and must be duly stamped, signed, and witnessed.
3. The Central Depository Company’s Account Holders/Corporate Entities shall also meet the following requirements.
(i) Attested copies of CNIC or the passport of the beneficial owners shall be provided with the proxy form.
(ii) In case of a corporate entity, the Board of Directors resolution/power of attorney with specimen signature shall be submitted (unless it has been provided earlier) along with proxy form to the Company.
(iii) The proxy shall produce his original CNIC or original passport together with the Account No. and Participant’s ID at the time of attending the meeting.
4. Members are requested to notify the Company for change in their addresses, if any.
For more information, contact:
Kohinoor Energy Limited
Near Tablighi Ijtama, Raiwind Bypass,
Post Code 55140 Lahore, Pakistan
UAN: +92 42 111-111-535
Tel: +92 42 35392317
Fax: +92 42 35393415-17
Category: Board Meetings