Karachi: We are pleased to enclose a copy of the Notice for our 46th Annual General Meeting to be held on Wednesday 30th November 2011 at 03:30 p.m. for your record and necessary action.
Notice of the Members’ Forty-Sixth Annual General Meeting
Notice is Hereby Given that the Forty-Sixth Annual General Meeting of Mohammad Farooq Textile Mills Limited will be held at Company’s Mills premises, Plot Nos. 6 and 7, Sector 21, Korangi industrial Area Karachi on Wednesday, 30th November 2011 at 03:30 p.m. to transact the following business.
1. To confirm the minutes of Annual General Meeting held on October 30, 2010
2. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Accounts for the year ended 30 June 2011 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Report thereon.
3. To confirm provision of Rs. 7,786,320/- in June 2010 and Rs. 12,685,000/= in June 2011 against trade receivable from an (Associated Company) M/s. Textile Management (Pvt.) Ltd.
4. To appoint Auditors of the Company for the year ending June 30, 2012 and fix their remuneration. The present auditors M/s. Moochhala Gangat and Co., Chartered Accountants, being eligible have offered themselves for re-appointment as auditors of the Company.
5. Any other business with the permission of the chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from November 24, 2011 to November 30, 2011 (both days inclusive)
2. A member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint another member as a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf, Proxies, in order to be valid, must be deposited at the Registered Office of the company not less than 48 hours before the time of meeting.
3. Shareholders are requested to promptly notify the Company of any Change in their addresses to ensure delivery of mall.
4. CDC shareholders desiring to attend the meeting are requested to bring their original National Identity Card, Accounts and Participant’s ID number, for Identification purpose, and in case of proxy, to enclose an attested copy of his/her National Identity Card.
For more information, contact:
Mohammad Farooq Textile Mills Limited
Plot 6 and 7, Sector 21,
Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi
P.O. Box: 4628
Tel: (021) 5011571-5,
Fax: (021) 5011607,
Category: Board Meetings