Karachi: Please find enclosed a copy of the Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on Monday the 31st October 2011 at 8:00 am, for circulation amongst your members.
Notice is hereby given that the 59th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Fateh Textile Mills Limited will be held on Monday the 31st October 2011 at 08.00 a.m. at the Registered Office of the Company at Hali Road, S.I.T.E., Hyderabad for the purpose of transacting the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Company held on 31st March 2011.
2. To receive, consider and adopt the audited accounts of the Company for the year ended June 30, 2011 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
3. To declare Cash Dividend @ 10% as recommended by the Directors for the year 2010-2011.
4. To appoint Auditors for the year ending June 30, 2012 and to fix their remuneration.
5. To transact any other business with the permission of the Chair.
1. The Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed for 7 days from 25th to 31st October 2011 (both days inclusive). Transfer received at our Share Registrar Office M/S. Progressive Management Services (Pvt.) Limited, 10th Floor, Mehdi Towers, A-115, S.M.C.H.S, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi, at the close of business on 24th October 2011 will be treated in time for the purpose of above entitlement to the transferees.
2. A member eligible to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her. A proxy must be a member of the Company (except for a corporation).
3. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the Company at the Registered Office not later than 48 hours before the time for holding meeting.
4. Shareholders who have deposited their shares into Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited under Central Depository System (CDS) must bring their original National Identity Card (NIC) or Original Passport along with their account number in CDS at the time of attending the meeting. If proxies are granted by such shareholders the same must be accompanied with attested copies of the CNIC or the Passport of the beneficial owners. Representatives of corporate members should bring the usual documents required for such purpose.
5. Shareholders are requested to immediately notify the Share Registrar of the Company change of their address, if any.
6. Members who have not yet submitted photocopy of their CNIC are requested to send the same to the Share Registrar of the Company at the earliest.
For more information, contact:
Fateh Textile Mills Limited
P.O. Box No. 69 Hali Road,
Hyderabad – 71900,
Tel: (92-0221) 111 69 69 69
Fax: (92-0221) 880042
Category: Board Meetings