Islamabad, November 29, 2015 (PPI-OT): PEMRA has shortlisted following Eight (08) applicant companies for participation in the bidding for DTH Licensing scheduled to be held on December 07, 2015;
1. M/s Sardar Builders (Pvt.) Limited.
2. M/s Parus Media and Broadcast (Pvt.) Limited.
3. M/s Mastro Media Distribution (Pvt.) Limited.
4. M/s HB DTH (Pvt.) Limited.
5. M/s IQ Communications (Pvt.) Limited.
6. M/s Nayatel (Pvt.) Limited.
7. M/s Shahzad CGG (Pvt.) Limited.
8. M/s Sharif Feed Mills (Pvt.) Limited.
It may be recalled that an advertisement inviting applications for award of DTH Licenses was published in newspapers on 10th September, 2015 while uploading the Information Memorandum (IM) containing eligibility criteria, License Terms and condition, application forms etc. at PEMRA website www.pemra.gov.pk.
The last date for submission of applicants for DTH licenses was 6th November, 2015. Ten companies had submitted their applications / proposals till the closing date. The applications received were evaluated as per eligibility criteria given in the DTH Regualations-2015 and Information Memorandum uploaded at PEMRA website. These (08) shortlisted companies have now been invited to participate in bidding process, scheduled to be held on 7th December, 2015, as per timeline approved by the Authority.
For more information, contact:
Deputy General Manager
Media and PR
Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA)
Tel: +92 51 910 7128
Fax: +92 51 910 7112