Chairman NHA issued warning regarding non satisfactory performance towards maintenance activities while visiting different projects
Islamabad, December 20, 2019 (PPI-OT): Chairman NHA dated 20th December 2019 along with Member (EC) NHA HQ, GM (RAMD) NHA HQ, GM (Maint) Pb North and protocol officer to chairman NHA visited the following projects,
1- U turn near chungi No 26 on N-5.
2- Proposed Loop/ Elevated U-turn at M-1/M-2 Interchange.
3- Periphery Road and Thallian Interchange Construction.
4- M-1 Service Road from Fateh Jang to Brahma Batar Interchange.
5- Visit of N-5 and Inspection of Bus Bays at North Bound and South Bound Carriageway ,Taxila.
6- Inspection of Manno Nagar Overhead bridge of N-5
7- N-5 to N-125 Bypass at Taxilla for Proposed widening. Chairman NHA during his visit of N – 5 has issued following directions for strict action and compliance.
1) Completion of remaining works of U-turn at jhangi sayedan at the earliest.
2) Cleaning and repair of all bus stop on N-5 from Rawalpindi to Hasanabdal.
3) Construction of wing wall on Mano Nagar bridge immediately.
4) Cleaning of side drains and inner shoulders.
5) Gear up efforts for removal of all encroachments.
Chairman NHA issued warning to Sabahat Ahmad DD (Maint) Rwp and Inam ur Rahman Ad (Maint) Rwp for their non satisfactory performance towards maintenance activities and directed to ensure compliance of all above instructions in true letter and spirit.
For more information, contact:
National Highway Authority (NHA)
NHA HQ, 27, Mauve Area, G-9/1,