Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority to carry out study on fixation of reasonable Unaccounted for Gas benchmarks for natural gas sector
Islamabad, March 22, 2013 (PPI-OT): 1. Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) intends to carry out a study on fixation of reasonable Unaccounted for Gas (UFG) benchmarks for natural gas sector, in Pakistan.
Study shall include proposals for incremental improvements in all components of UFG control.
Consultant(s) shall complete the assignment within 60‐days of the commencement of study.
2. OGRA invites reputable consultant(s) having minimum of ten years experience in operational, technical and financial matters of natural gas utilities operations interalia including experience and strong knowledge in UFG control and monitoring, natural gas measurements viz‐a‐viz gas purchase‐sales reconciliations.
3. Interested consultant(s) must provide detailed CV(s) of member(s) of core team
highlighting relevant experience.
4. Consultant(s) in the business of oil and gas sector may have option to associate to complement their respective areas of expertise, strengthening the technical responsiveness of their proposals and make available bigger pool of experts.
5. Existing auditors of SSGCL and SNGPL are not eligible to participate in this assignment.
6. The bidders should submit a single package containing two separate sealed envelopes in accordance with Rule 36 (b) of PPRA Rules 2004.
One envelope should contain the Technical Proposal and the other envelope should contain the Financial Proposal. The envelopes should be marked as TECHNICAL PROPOSAL and FINANCIAL PROPOSAL.
7. The Technical Proposals will be opened in the first instance for evaluation on 25‐03‐2013 at 11.30 a.m. in the presence of the bidders, or their authorized representatives, who may like to present bids to the Executive Director (Gas) in OGRA office.
The financial proposals of the bidders whose technical proposals are accepted will be opened in the presence of the bidders on a date and time to be communicated to them in advance.
8. OGRA reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or reject any bid without justifying
any reason thereof.
9. Scope of work/TORs and evaluation criteria can be obtained from the OGRA website
www.ogra.org.pk and PPRA website www.ppra.org.pk.
For more information, contact:
Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA)
Plot #54, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Near PIA Building,
Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel: +9251 922 1707