Karachi, June 30, 2012 (PPI-OT): A delegation from Muslim Excellence and Competitiveness Corporation’s Award (MECCAWARD) comprising Mr. Moustapha Baghdadi and Mr. Khashayar Ataie, will visit the Karachi Chamber and hold a meeting with members, on Monday, the 2nd July, 2012 at 3:15 p.m., at KCCI.
The purpose of the meeting is to plan a series of Seminars for Pakistani business community and the main objectives:-
1. To perform a leading role in enhancing the efficiency of Islamic countries organizations.
2. To take advantage of the Muslim world potentials to develop and advance excellence culture.
3. To encourage organizations to perform self assessment operations, using experiences of qualified Islamic organizations in order to recognize their own merits as well as needed improvements.
4. To improve Muslim-country organizations’ competitiveness in international trading and to increase their compatibility with global markets.
5. To improve quality and productivity levels and to achieve sustainable economic progress among Islamic countries.
6. To recognize and praise the most successful organizations of Islamic world.
7. To promulgate Islamic values in business and at international levels.
For more information, contact:
M. Shafiq Baig
Public Relations Officer
Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI)
Tel: +9221 9921 8001 -09
Fax: +9221 9921 8010
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Chambers of Commerce