Lahore, November 09, 2018 (PPI-OT): PlanX Technology Accelerator, a project of Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) has first time partnered with Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) an international platform that operates a variety of projects and programs in 170 countries, to …
Archive for May 1st, 2017
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, May 1, 2017/PRNewswire/ —
Aiming to Connect Education to Labour Market Requirements
Intensive preparations are under way for the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Islamic Development Bank Group (IsDB) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to be held on …
Gemalto supports Middle East banks with new Visa and Mastercard-certified card personalization center in Dubai
- New card personalization center will enable region’s banks to offer enhanced and highly responsive customer service
- One-stop solution for EMV card personalization, fulfilment and associated services
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank is first to benefit from Gemalto’s fully integrated and tailored
- ركز تخصيص البطاقات يتيح لبنوك المنطقة تقديم خدمة عملاء محسنة ومتخصصة
- حل موحد لحلول للبطاقات المصرفية بتكنولوجيا الرقائق المدمجة EMV والخدمات المرتبطة بها
- بنك أبوظبي الإسلامي أول المستفيدين من دعم شركة “جيمالتو” المتكامل والمتخصص
دبي، الامارات العربية المتحدة -1 مايو…
Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has said that national economy is strengthening due to prudent policies of the government.
In a statement in Lahore on Monday, he said that previous government did not take substantial steps for energy projects …
Stockholm (IINA) - Swedish police said on Monday that they suspected arson attack in connection with an overnight fire that damaged a mosque near the capital Stockholm.
The Imam Ali Islamic Centre in Jarfalla, a municipality northwest of Stockholm, said …
NEW DELHI �
The Indian army has accused Pakistani forces of killing two of its soldiers and mutilating their bodies along the border in the disputed Kashmir region.
India has vowed retribution for the incident that will deepen tensions between …